Daibetes Care Package
Diabetes called “Prameha” in Ayurveda & it has 20 types, which is based on the body governing elements “Tridosha”. 4 types of “Prameha” related to imbalance of VATA, 6 types of “Premeha” related to imbalance of PITTA & remaining 10 types related to imbalance of KAPAHA dosha. Prameha caused by KAPAHA dosha, not treated converts to “Madhumeha” Diabetes Mellitus (Type 2).
Generally, diabetes has two categories:
- Diabetes Mellitus (Type 1) – Type 1 diabetes is an autoimmune disorder, which means that the body makes antibodies against itself. In the case of diabetes, these antibodies attack the pancreas so it can no longer produce insulin. Type 1 diabetes usually occurs in children and young adults. It is sometimes known as Juvenile Diabetes.
- Diabetes Mellitus (Type 2) – A condition that usually occurs in people over the aged or gets obese but is increasingly occurring at earlier ages. In type 2 diabetes, your body makes less insulin or your cells resist the insulin that it makes. Type 2 diabetes is a metabolic disease, which means it affects how energy is used in the body.
Common causes of diabetes: Modern, sedentary lifestyle controlled by technologies, Packaged foods, Junk foods & aerated drinks, Genetic or hereditary, Obesity, Stress & Depression, Smoking etc.
An Ayurveda diet & lifestyle along with proper treatment can is the best way to manage & heal it naturally.
Symptoms & Risks
According to Ayurveda, diabetes is caused by the imbalance of specific dosha called Kaphaja, Pittaja & Vataja (Prameha & Madhumeha).
Frequent urination is considered one of the main symptoms of diabetes.
A person suffering from diabetes feels thirsty frequently. It increases his or her liquid intake and if this is the case you should go for diabetes check-up.
A patient with diabetes may also suffer from vision problems.
Loss of weight or weight gaining is another noticeable symptom of this disease.
Lethargy increased hunger, and skin infections are also observed in diabetics.
Sometimes, a person afflicted with this disease ends up feeling tired. It becomes difficult for a diabetic to concentrate on his work because of fatigue.
Weaken of sexual life is an also occur when a person suffering from diabetes.
Stomach related issues could be noticed in diabetes.
Wounds & cut that heals slowly is the sign of diabetes.
The increase of excess hunger.
Diabetes is a metabolic disorder that increases the risk of infections, strokes, heart disease and many other related ailments and if left undiagnosed or untreated, it may cause rapid emaciation and ultimately death.
Diabetics are more prone to suffer from certain types of infection than other people because sugar encourages the growth of bacteria/fungi and viri.
CUSTOMIZED DIABETES CARE PACKAGE
Ayurtree Herbals presents CUSTOMIZED DIABETES CARE PACKAGE program which is based on more than 5000 years old authentic Ayurveda medical system. More than 50.000 people have been benefitted so far with our revolutionary wellness mission. We prepare unique formulation after analysis of each individual present health condition & body’s constitution (dosha). The customized treatment procedures include customized medicines, customized Ayurveda food guidelines & Ayurveda Lifestyle. Combination of this treatment procedure ensures natural blood sugar control, energize the body, detoxification, improves digestion, improves joint health, improves liver functions etc.
Click here How Does This Program Work? to explore total customized treatment process.
Each one-month diabetes care package contains:
- Ayurveda formulated herbal churnam: 200 gms.
- Ayurveda formulated herbal capsule: 120 Nos.
- Ayurveda formulated churnam (powder): 120 gms.
- Organic wheatgrass juice powder: 100 gms or 60 Caps.
- Ayurveda diet & lifestyle guidelines.
- Pre-treatment online customized consultation.
- Body constitution (dosha) analysis & present health study.
- Unlimited* online doctor’s consultation via Email & Chat messenger.